uDate.com - Review
uDate.com launched in early as 1998. Since then, it grabbed a hold on a large audience of daters in the UK and US. 1.5 million members login to uDate.com monthly. uDate was recently bought by Match.com, yet it provides quite a different online dating experience. uDate features were updated to align with Match.com, especially around features that act as standard features in the industry.
- Search features are no less than great. They've absorbed Match.com's words matching mechanism - allowing to define words that are relevant to your profile or search.
- Communication features work well and are aligned with the great IM system the Match.com provides.
Sign Up Process
Signup is very easy - takes 2 minutes without filling the more descriptive sections.
Pros and Cons
- Good user friendliness
- Comprehensive search filtering and sorting abilities
- Popular worldwide
- Customer support could be better
- Matchmaking should be better
- Automatic membership renewal need attention
With the backup of Match.com's umbrella, uDate.com has developed several nice and usable features. Good popularity and wide range of ages contribute to this attractive choice.