SingleParentMeet - Review
Dating as a single parent can be difficult. Finding someone that both you and your childrens will love is not simple and can be time consuming. SingleParentMeet comes to aid single parents meet with other single parents for friendships, casual dating or long term relationships. Most of the search features are available using a free account. If you would like to send a message you need to be a paying member.
- Search Features are simple and lets you sort results by distance, last activity date, online members and member signup date.
- Mobile App - SingleParentMeet's mobile application is an excellent one. It is very popular within the US and is available both for Android and Apple devices.
- a short Personality Questionnaire is available for you to take (not mandatory). This is recommended so matching profiles would be of a better quality for you.
- 'I'm Interested' tool lets you pass through potential matches and show your interest in them if they catch your eye.
Sign Up Process
The signup process takes no more than 5 minutes for the basic profile. Completing a more descriptive one is highly recommended and can take additional 10-15 minutes to achieve.
Pros and Cons
- Good mobile app
- Reasonable pricing
- Limited messaging options for non-paying members
- No personality test
- User experience could be better
SingleParentMeet offers a good value for those seeking for like-minded single parents. With increased popularity in US over the last couple of years it can be the right choice for a single parent looking for a relationship.