OK Cupid - Review
Founded in 2007, OkCupid is a very popular free dating site having 5 million members worldwide. OkCupid relies on a mathematic matchmaking system that is considered highly innovative in the online dating industry. The communication features in OkCupid are completely free making it most appealing to any single looking for a relationship. While most of the features are free of charge, there are some advanced features that require a paying membership.
- Answering match Questions help OkCupid find higher quality matches. The more questions answered, the better OkCupid's matching system becomes, which means better dates!
- Mobile App - OkCupid's mobile application can be downloaded for both Android and Apple devices. Most of the features that appear on site are also supported on the mobile app. We've found the 'NearBy' feature mostly usable on mobile. This feature provides great user experience.
OkCupid.com offers most of its features for free of charge. An A-List membership allows you to browse profiles invisibly and see who liked you.
Pros and Cons
- Offers the largest number of free features
- Very big user base
- Clean design of site and mobile app
- May contain fake profiles because of the free signup
- Many ads are displayed to the user
When it comes to free dating sites, OkCupid is truly the best free option a British single might have. Free communication features and good user experience make it a must try dating site.