Match.com - Review
Match.com is the world’s most veteran site, established in 1995. With 15 million members from all over the world and increased popularity in the US, it is the most recognized dating site worldwide.
- MatchWords™ - this unique feature lets the user define words related to their profile. When others perform a search using these words, the user’s profile would come up.
- Daily 6 - for those of us who are busy and can’t browse profiles, Match.com provides this quality service. Get a 6 profiles list on a daily basis. These matches are generated based on the user’s activity so the probability of finding a quality match is higher.
- Mobile App - Match.com has an excellent mobile app. We’ve tried it on several Android devices and in all cases it performed great. an app for modern Apple devices is available as well and provides the same features.
Sign Up Process
The signup process is intuitive, we finished it in 2 minutes. However, it’s recommended to have some descriptive information in your profile in order to enjoy their behavioral matches system.
Pros and Cons
- One of the largest user bases
- Search options offer basic search and comprehensive advanced search
- Many unique and fun features are offered to the paying members
- Site may seem too advanced at a first glance
- Automaticly renewing membership requires your attention
Match.com is one of the best and biggest dating sites. It provides several great features and has an enormous number of members within the UK. As a single located in the UK (all ages) this is one of your top options when considering online dating.