Joining EliteSingles is worthwhile, especially given the fact that their personality test is offered for free of charge. If you’re an educated single and looking for a long and meaningful relationship, EliteSingles may be a good choice for you. Their monthly active user count stands on 2 million, mainly from within the UK, US and Canada. More than 50% of their users are holding a bachelor, master or doctorate academic degrees.
- Search - EliteSingles allows you to filter and sort search results based on location, habits, desire to have kids and physical preferences.
- Partner Suggestion - EliteSingles recommends filling out their 5-Factor Personality Questionnaire. Once you do that, you start receiving matches based on your preferences.
- Mobile App - EliteSingles have a great application for both IPhone and Android devices.
- “Have You Met” is a nice feature, allowing you to receive match recommendations you may have not seen yet.
Sign Up Process
Basic signup is free and can be finished in one minute. However, it is highly recommended to fill out the 5-Factor Personality Questionnaire in order to receive better matches.
Signing up for EliteSingles is free and doing so will allow you to take advantage of the most features, inclulding free messages to some of the members. Only paying members can take advantage of the premium messaging tools.
Pros and Cons
- Comprehensive personality tests and good personality matchmaking algorithm
- Great for those who seek long term relationships
- Great for hookup and casual dating
- Limited features for the free user
EliteSingles became very popular in the UK in last couple of years. It’s the best place to meet educated singles and it has a great site and mobile application.