eHarmony is one of the biggest online dating sites in the world today with over 35 million members. According to eHarmony, they’re responsible to 83 marriages every day within the UK. eHarmony use a unique matchmaking system, developed by Dr. Neil Clarke. This system is based on questionnaires for creating matches in a scientific approach.
How eHarmony works
- Matchmaking - eHarmony greatly save your time seeking endless lists of profiles. They do this by suggesting matches according to your answers to their questionnaires.
- Personality test - eHarmony relies mainly on your answers to find the right matches for you, so this is a critical feature and highly recommended for you to invest in.
- Mobile Apps - eHarmony have developed great application for both IPhone and Android devices.
Sign Up Process
Basic signup is free and can be finished in several minutes. However, it is highly recommended to invest more time in describing through eHarmony’s questionnaires.
Pros and Cons
- Best personality test in the industry
- Suggested matches number is the highest
- Does not fit singles looking for hookups/casual dating
- Search features are limited
eHarmony is different from all other dating sites. They have a unique scientific approach that is based on matchmaking (rather than on an active user search in other dating sites). With an enormous user base in the UK and popularity in all ages, it’s a great choice for a British single.